she's still not over the fact that she is under the ground she speaks in rattly, clattery hissing voices whenever they come around "I'll reach right up and turn your ankles you unforgivable gits, for burying me, prematurely, over a spell of the coughing fits" so angry with her new residence and bored a deeper shade of blue she's knocked over her marble marker and broken it clean in two. Boo! ~ Rene 2010 To join Magpie Tales click HERE For another take on this magpie please check out "The Song Of The Stone Healer"
I love your sense of humor in this. Well done.
ReplyDeletehaha
ReplyDeleteZQ
A humorous piece... HAHAHAHA
ReplyDeleteLOL, I love your sense of humor!
ReplyDeleteYou made me smile! Enjoyed your jest!
ReplyDeleteHa - well yes indeed He could! Perhaps an order of fries as well?
ReplyDeletehaha - this was very funny...sometimes one just needs a bit more than fish...
ReplyDeleteFunny!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant.....especially the witty play on words with the title and the request for a hamburger :-P
ReplyDelete[snicker]
ReplyDeleteLovely.
ReplyDeleteThis made me grin :D nicely done!
ReplyDeleteSometimes we need that beef and chips!
ReplyDeleteHa! I love it.
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha! Thanks.
ReplyDeleteHahahahahahaha,yes. I think we have all been there, having bread but wanting something inside. I appreciate the humour ;).
ReplyDeleteLol, good one.
ReplyDeleteGood one! loved the way it changed its course to a lighter version!
ReplyDeletehaha
ReplyDeleteVery clever.
My kinda prayer...
ReplyDelete