she's still not over the fact that she is under the ground she speaks in rattly, clattery hissing voices whenever they come around "I'll reach right up and turn your ankles you unforgivable gits, for burying me, prematurely, over a spell of the coughing fits" so angry with her new residence and bored a deeper shade of blue she's knocked over her marble marker and broken it clean in two. Boo! ~ Rene 2010 To join Magpie Tales click HERE For another take on this magpie please check out "The Song Of The Stone Healer"

Sitting at the kitchen table with you, Rene...
ReplyDeletePearl
yes... ah. sigh.
ReplyDeletebreathe in the balm, ladies...breathe in the balm :)
ReplyDeleteOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ReplyDeleteThis sounds luxuriously relaxing... ahhhh....
ReplyDeleteThank you for the few moments...
I think we all just closed our eyes and enjoyed your quiet.
ReplyDelete...
ReplyDelete(breathe)
...
(breathe)
...
ahhh...
I feel relaxed, now. and I can hear the ticking of the old clock my grandmother had when we were kids...:)
heck yeah...i wanna breathe a bit of that...peace...
ReplyDeletedid you say fridge?
ReplyDeletenow I'm hungry
a big sigh.....exhale..unwind...
ReplyDeletethere really is nothing like it....thank you..nice photo too Rene...bkm
Oh yeah. Love it.
ReplyDeleteI want some.
ReplyDeleteGreat work, as always.
Cheers,
Casey
"The floorboards and I . . ."
ReplyDeleteThat's how it's done.
I wish more places were like that in public as it used to be. so tried of music wherever I go. Whatever happened to mental peace?
ReplyDelete