she's still not over the fact that she is under the ground she speaks in rattly, clattery hissing voices whenever they come around "I'll reach right up and turn your ankles you unforgivable gits, for burying me, prematurely, over a spell of the coughing fits" so angry with her new residence and bored a deeper shade of blue she's knocked over her marble marker and broken it clean in two. Boo! ~ Rene 2010 To join Magpie Tales click HERE For another take on this magpie please check out "The Song Of The Stone Healer"

Ah, sweet perspective. If any two things save is world it will be love and perspective. And humor...
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Casey
gotta love how children see the world...with possibility in their eyes...
ReplyDeleteLike so many things, it's all in how you look at it.
ReplyDeletePearl
Thanks for reading! Though I don't get much time to comment I really do appreciate it.
ReplyDeletePeace ~ Rene
I usually cry when I see a big, grand tree fall but this gives it new breath! Very nice Rene.
ReplyDeletejj
Everything serves a purpose!
ReplyDeleteI like the theme of this.
i LOVE branches and trunks across water. there is something so satisfying about it.
ReplyDeletethat child like wonder! Ahhh. We all need some of that, don't we?
ReplyDeleteI Love this piece!
ReplyDelete